Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any tips to start using chair on main account?

Discussion on Any tips to start using chair on main account? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/16/2024, 20:00   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kialeo View Post
First, thank you for viewing and helping me in my post. I know using a chair on ur main account is risky but I have decided i don't value it anymore so its not the end of the world what ever happens to it. Also i will never rage, i will only use esp, radar, and very mild ab I know how to make it seem legit and not track. I am on battlenet and have gamepass account linked to my activision, same acti account on battlenet.

I am checking out PO chairs and I like their mw3 chair. It was highly recommend here and their prices arent bad. Thing is i am using my main pc for the past 4 months on my regular account. Do i need a second ssd to use the chair, or does their chair come with a spoofer. I feel like if i use my pc that i have been using I will get hwid banned or even with a spoofer they will see my past pc hwid that i used with the account after i spoofed. Any tips?
Use PROOFCORE.IO, the safest one on the market.
Old 09/16/2024, 21:15   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
Competitor ? Who you talking to ?
You are new to the Cod scene and have to proove yourself yet. PO is miles ahead of you and your brand, no idea why you take the word competitor in your mouth ?
Show some respect to the Providers which had only 1 dt since years being on top.
Once you are UD for 1-2 years you can talk like that,to compete with the top providers. Now you have to build up first.
By definition he is a competitor in the COD external space. I’ve seen his cheat in action seems well made.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2024, 00:43   #33

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by 000xx9 View Post
Competitor ? Who you talking to ?
You are new to the Cod scene and have to proove yourself yet. PO is miles ahead of you and your brand, no idea why you take the word competitor in your mouth ?
Show some respect to the Providers which had only 1 dt since years being on top.
Once you are UD for 1-2 years you can talk like that,to compete with the top providers. Now you have to build up first.
I suggest looking up the definition of competitor / competition. While their project may have been around longer, our own project is highly competitive.

We have invested significant time in development long before we even launched our website or social media accounts (for example we worked on Rust for 2 years before we decided to open P2C site).

In terms of features, performance, and security, we are already competing with everyone in the COD space. As for how long we remain undetected, that's not something I can speed up, and it's certainly not a valid reason to throw hate my way.

I only say good about my competitors and appreciate healthy competition. ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ape1 View Post
By definition he is a competitor in the COD external space. I’ve seen his cheat in action seems well made.
Appreciate

Tags
codmw3, phantom overlay