Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

B06 beta controller support

Discussion on B06 beta controller support within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
B06 beta controller support

Any providers with native controller support for the beta?
Old 09/02/2024, 15:29   #2

EngineOwning
Old 09/02/2024, 16:16   #3

elite*gold: 4716
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgjohn View Post
Any providers with native controller support for the beta?
Synthetic Skill requires the remap of 1 key, but you use native input in game so there is no input delay.

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ca...ndetected.html
Old 09/02/2024, 16:41   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticSkill View Post
Synthetic Skill requires the remap of 1 key, but you use native input in game so there is no input delay.

When I click on the link to go to the site it pops up a error everytime

Quote:
Originally Posted by DennisMeister69 View Post
EngineOwning
Old 09/02/2024, 16:43   #5

Quote:
EngineOwning
EO has multiple detections. LOL...
Imagning using EO in 2024.

I would use PhantomOverlay. They added controller support.
Old 09/02/2024, 16:43   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jgjohn View Post
When I click on the link to go to the site it pops up a error everytime

How do I get to the website it s a error everytime I try to go to it
I believe your ISP blocks their domain (.su) domain. You could either change your DNS to Cloudflare or use a vpn.
Old 09/02/2024, 16:43   #7

Quote:
EngineOwning
How do I get to the site? It says it's down
Old 09/02/2024, 16:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakanak View Post
EO has multiple detections. LOL...
Imagning using EO in 2024.

I would use PhantomOverlay. They added controller support.
Ok troll, like the fact you have been clowned in an other thread about AA, AA is OG with a single detection of 3 years and u claim **** like multiple detections and private only, which is untrue. If i had to be honest PO also had two detections, in MW3 beta and in april.
Old 09/02/2024, 16:58   #9

Quote:
Ok troll, like the fact you have been clowned in an other thread about AA, AA is OG with a single detection of 3 years and u claim **** like multiple detections and private only, which is untrue. If i had to be honest PO also had two detections, in MW3 beta and in april.
EO has the most detections. The fact that you have no idea here alone shows that you are wrong in the other thread as well.
You are also spreading untruths. PO only had one detection.
For a chair that you get without ID verification or an invitation, that is very good.
EO is constantly detected 2-3 detections a year.
The person asking the question certainly does not want to get a permanent ban in the 3rd match. You are not helping the person asking the question by insulting and getting personal here.
Old 09/02/2024, 17:04   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakanak View Post
EO has the most detections. The fact that you have no idea here alone shows that you are wrong in the other thread as well.
You are also spreading untruths. PO only had one detection.
For a chair that you get without ID verification or an invitation, that is very good.
EO is constantly detected 2-3 detections a year.
The person asking the question certainly does not want to get a permanent ban in the 3rd match. You are not helping the person asking the question by insulting and getting personal here.
Where did i claim that eo didn't got detected multiple times? And excuse me every year multiple? Single detection in 2023 though... You must forget how big EO is and how big Activision is obsessed with them, especially after failing the lawsuit and endless of trollings.

PO one detection?

(27 september during MW3 beta as well as i said, those users has been banned also)

Okay i get it 'mostly' but a detection is a detection.

This time I'm not even defending EO or anything, I'm a long time customer of them but I just love the fact you recommend providers with also multiple detections, or recommending externals which make nothing much safer, it all depends on the developer, when there are providers like AA or systemcheats with like 1 detection or none(systemcheats).
Old 09/02/2024, 18:58   #11

EO just got detected today btw
Attached Images
File Type: png EO.png (82.1 KB, 21 views)
Old 09/02/2024, 19:36   #12

Quote:
Okay i get it 'mostly' but a detection is a detection.
Saying po got 2 detections is far fetched, less than 50 people were banned in april, you realise how little that is??? They could've just denied it and blamed customers for raging (like other providers would've done)

If we count all EO detections that "don't affect most users" then EO has had like 5 detections this year alone.. So u dont wanna go down that road...

Also stop saying "they" when u refer to EO as u are clearly part of their team, all your posts here are defending them
Old 09/02/2024, 19:37   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by slippin_jimmy View Post
Saying po got 2 detections is far fetched, less than 50 people were banned in april, you realise how little that is??? They could've just denied it and blamed customers for raging (like other providers would've done)

If we count all EO detections that "don't affect most users" then EO has had like 5 detections this year alone.. So u dont wanna go down that road...

Also stop saying "they" when u refer to EO as u are clearly part of their team, all your posts here are defending them
A detection is a detection, also you count EO's detections along with a separate product, the spoofer xddd

Yes i'm definitely someone unprofessional from EO team, yeah definitely from EO... My previous posts are not only from EO, but yes it is mainly cuz i'm a customer, obvious isn't it?
Old 09/02/2024, 19:41   #14

Quote:
A detection is a detection, also you count EO's detections along with a separate product, the spoofer xddd
okay so even if only 10 people end up getting banned due to the detection you announced about yesterday i will keep telling people that EO was last detected in september 2024, no additional context. A bit misleading maybe but its fine u want it this way
Old 09/02/2024, 19:42   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by slippin_jimmy View Post
okay so even if only 10 people end up getting banned due to the detection you announced about yesterday i will keep telling people that EO was last detected in september 2024, no additional context. A bit misleading maybe but its fine u want it this way
Maybe you did not understood my message, A detection is a detection, you'd like me to repeat?