Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rip interwebs

Discussion on rip interwebs within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/20/2024, 18:35   #31

elite*gold: 0
Dang that is awful. did you get refunded your memberships?

Try out stealthware, I’ve been using for a month. Loving it to so far. Also if you do get banned they only ban the account, not the PC because they include a spoofer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2024, 18:40   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by EngineOwning View Post
EngineOwning has native controller support (Xbox controllers even support aim key)
im usin em rn but really tell if the aim is workin with controller got it to work with remap its either that or the aim is not as strong as i remember

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan The Minx View Post
Dang that is awful. did you get refunded your memberships?

Try out stealthware, I’ve been using for a month. Loving it to so far. Also if you do get banned they only ban the account, not the PC because they include a spoofer.
no i was hopin to bc i just renewd couple weeks ago ;/

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAimIsOof View Post
I am on controller, yes. I can't really tell a difference. It is very humanized and I have never been called out or seen a replay and thought "well shit, that was obvious."
ima chec em out
Old 03/20/2024, 18:48   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by thotable View Post
im usin em rn but really tell if the aim is workin with controller got it to work with remap its either that or the aim is not as strong as i remember

no i was hopin to bc i just renewd couple weeks ago ;/

ima chec em out
I’m sorry to hear that, mobius exit scammed me with a full lifetime membership so I completely understand how you feel. There is a provider here advertising now that looks very similar to mobius I wouldn’t touch it with a 10 foot pole.
Old 03/20/2024, 18:51   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntheticSkill View Post
Feel a bit dirty commenting on a thread with this title, IW is a great provider.

But Synthetic Skill offers controller support with a 1 key remap, you use native input in game.

stream proof ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFizics View Post
Damn this is sad ��. Idk were we gon migrate to. Im prolly gonna try po, but imma miss the smooth aimbot. Rest easy IW.

Btw is EO still viable? Any detections? Only asking cuz they were bout the same price I think.
i got their 3 day trial to see how they are im not feeling the ab tbh

Quote:
Originally Posted by questionger View Post
Do you also have a humanization for aimbot and CFG system?

How safe is the use of your Unlock All Tool?

I've never tested you guys exactly and I only echo public criticism, but hearsay is that everyone should have the experience themselves. However, Interwebz was really good and it's a bitter loss.
use an new account and test it and see how long it takes to get banned
Old 03/20/2024, 19:36   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by questionger View Post
Please come back Interwebz. Just under a different name.
This wont be happening.
Old 03/20/2024, 19:47   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Qubit View Post
I'm the developer for Stealthware. It's an external cheat with controller support that works with MW2 & MW3, has a built-in spoofer, item ESP, and an extremely humanized aimbot. If you want a really good and smaller provider, I think you should give us a try. We give out free 1h keys from our website, but if you DM me on Telegram I'll gladly extend your free key to 1 day.

You can contact me on Telegram , and you can find more info and vouches from my .
Hello, where can I buy the cheat. I don't have telegram
Old 03/20/2024, 19:50   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by delpiero123233 View Post
Hello, where can I buy the cheat. I don't have telegram
Old 03/20/2024, 21:59   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I wrote text answers on Telegram that he used AI to read to voice it. How would that compromise my opsec?
I think he was implying you were going to be targeted because that interview likely ****** off Acti, if they are even paying half attention (every game youtuber is talking about it). Which I imagine is a risk you were willing to take and was well thought through (also read your explanation on discord).

That said, looking forward to DMA. Ready and impatiently waiting now that IW is down.

Also, huge fan of you as a dev, even though I chose IW a couple years ago over PO (after GG went down, who I worked for, I went to GA, also as support, but they were terrible and too focused on rage, from my research I figured IW had better humanization at the time, not sure if that still holds true, or not "still" but held true until they got the C&D). I appreciate how much info you share with the community so always stayed ready to switch when the time came...

Been using a pvt DMA cheat, and it just leaves a lot to be desired.
Old 03/20/2024, 23:05   #39

elite*gold: 1500
RIP IW, it was a good provider, their cheats were well polished and maintained.
Old 03/20/2024, 23:14   #40

elite*gold: 63468
Received Thanks: 1,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coleybouleoliss View Post
when I've tried to get away with something it always seems to be easier when nobody is talking about me
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddySays View Post
I think he was implying you were going to be targeted because that interview likely ****** off Acti
I understand the concerns. I'll be serious instead of immature about it like I was in my last response. My response is that Activision already knew about me & I do not think I ****** them off. I used my platform to talk about something I'm into, correct misinfo, get some sales. I am careful about what risks I take or don't take & I think with how I was fair to both sides in the interview it didn't **** anyone off

I think it had no impact on how hard they are coming for PO or not

Interestingly from what I can tell Ricochet is getting a lot of providers over the last years with generic detections, not targeted. So that's why we see smaller providers having issues sometimes when larger ones with better security may not
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/20/2024, 23:17   #41

engineowning ud since ? thats new for me
Old 03/20/2024, 23:28   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I understand the concerns. I'll be serious instead of immature about it like I was in my last response. My response is that Activision already knew about me & I do not think I ****** them off. I used my platform to talk about something I'm into, correct misinfo, get some sales. I am careful about what risks I take or don't take & I think with how I was fair to both sides in the interview it didn't **** anyone off

I think it had no impact on how hard they are coming for PO or not

Interestingly from what I can tell Ricochet is getting a lot of providers over the last years with generic detections, not targeted. So that's why we see smaller providers having issues sometimes when larger ones with better security may not
I personally thought the interview was excellent and spot on... The honesty about how they could improve their anti-cheat was also appreciated... Spoken as a cheat developer AND a gamer, was also recognized.

It became apparent to me that they did not care about cheating on their platform as much as they cared about hiding it, when they started hiding stats, and banning 3rd party tools from tracking lobbies and likely cheaters for them... Like overwolf, warzone tracker and other tools.

That is actually when I decided to start cheating. The only thing I think you missed was them adding transparency back to the game as a potential solution. Open up ALL player stats to the API and allow 3rd parties to track games and lobbies.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/21/2024, 02:59   #43

My uneducated guess is that Activision spent some time trying to detect IW like they did for AA, COULDN'T do it
reliably then went to plan b, liking firing an RPG at a safe after spending so long trying to crack it
Old 03/21/2024, 03:08   #44

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,134
Looks like my insider was right.

Told Zebleer two months ago AA would get hit in the coming months then IW after.

Rip to IW. Unfortunate to see them go.
Old 03/21/2024, 03:23   #45

elite*gold: 63468
Received Thanks: 1,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by todayta View Post
My uneducated guess is that Activision spent some time trying to detect IW like they did for AA, COULDN'T do it
reliably then went to plan b, liking firing an RPG at a safe after spending so long trying to crack it
It's a fair theory but there is no plan A plan B in that way. They are always trying to detect and find (to legally threaten) anyone they can at any given time. The teams used to detect providers and find providers are separate so resources are not shared