Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 03:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Console MW3 AI aimbots? any providers? PS Remote play compatible

Discussion on Console MW3 AI aimbots? any providers? PS Remote play compatible within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Console MW3 AI aimbots? any providers? PS Remote play compatible

Currently looking for a decent AI aimbot for MW3 PS5 Remote play, can anyone point me in the right direction. Notoriousscriptz is the only provider I know but isn't accepting monthly subs.
Old 02/06/2024, 22:57   #2

Aimbot are not possible on consoles. You need PC for aimbot, but I think you mean cronus zen?
Old 02/07/2024, 03:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim268 View Post
Aimbot are not possible on consoles. You need PC for aimbot, but I think you mean cronus zen?
They probably mean this from a few years ago:

Twitter DOT com/AntiCheatPD/status/1412024189561851904

It got C&D in just 1 night. Activision does not want anything on console.
Kinda surprised no one else has really done it yet though.
Old 02/07/2024, 08:46   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPrincess View Post
They probably mean this from a few years ago:

Twitter DOT com/AntiCheatPD/status/1412024189561851904

It got C&D in just 1 night. Activision does not want anything on console.
Kinda surprised no one else has really done it yet though.
Lol.. these videos are fake as ****.
Its impossible to use softwares cheats on console.
I didnt notice anything.
They are just scamming. They use software aimbot and selling their cronus scripts.

There is no way hacking on console. Unless you're a Dec who works at Activision and gets a Devkit console. but that is an isolated case.
Old 02/07/2024, 09:41   #5

Quote:
I didnt notice anything.
They are just scamming. They use software aimbot and selling their cronus scripts.

There is no way hacking on console. Unless you're a Dec who works at Activision and gets a Devkit console. but that is an isolated case.
lol you wouldnt have called it fake if you just knew whats possible but its not public and it takes a lot of money and knowledge to do it, and meanwhile console cheats exist, its kept very private, doable but very rare.

This project is one that gained popularity and actually they got c&d
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2024, 10:28   #6

Quote:
I didnt notice anything.

The cease and desist is public. Activision wouldn't be sending them a C&D if it was fake.
Old 02/07/2024, 12:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
lol you wouldnt have called it fake if you just knew whats possible but its not public and it takes a lot of money and knowledge to do it, and meanwhile console cheats exist, its kept very private, doable but very rare.

This project is one that gained popularity and actually they got c&d

There is no proof.

If these cheats existed, this information would have already leaked out. Cheats are a billion-dollar business. It would be stupid to keep these cheats secret when you can make money with them.
Old 02/07/2024, 12:59   #8

Quote:
There is no proof.

If these cheats existed, this information would have already leaked out. Cheats are a billion-dollar business. It would be stupid to keep these cheats secret when you can make money with them.
It exists, and i will not talk about how it works here or anywhere, but it exists lol .
Old 02/07/2024, 13:24   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
It exists, and i will not talk about how it works here or anywhere, but it exists lol .
How can you know about it if it's "secret"?

It's Cronus Zen. Cronus Zen is not an aimbot. You won't get any unfair advantages with Zen.
Old 02/08/2024, 05:14   #10

Quote:
There is no proof.

It's not cheats, it's computer vision, processing information gather by a graphics card/capture card, and artificial intelligence aka software reacts to it faster then the human eye can react to it, and at the same time sends input and aims and shoots for you.

Sure it's not wall hacks, but it's no different than visible esp, it does cost money it's called computer vision. And we will be seeing a lot it's of this in the future.
Old 02/08/2024, 07:40   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post
It's not cheats, it's computer vision, processing information gather by a graphics card/capture card, and artificial intelligence aka software reacts to it faster then the human eye can react to it, and at the same time sends input and aims and shoots for you.

Sure it's not wall hacks, but it's no different than visible esp, it does cost money it's called computer vision. And we will be seeing a lot it's of this in the future.
Still fake. They are scamming.
I know people they bought notoroiusscripts. They said its just a scam.
It doesnt work. I am sure you can proof that. I havent see any gameplay and videos expect from notoroiusscript. Why? Because its fake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsev View Post

Here is proof. ComputerVisions is fake as shit.
Cronus Zen has officially statement.

This technology works by analyzing the visual data of the game, using that information to automatically aim at enemies, track objects, and even predict their movements. This gives the player an unnatural advantage in terms of accuracy and reaction time, making it nearly impossible for other players to react, therefore unable to compete.

It is imperative to understand that the integration of Computer Vision with the Cronus Zen device is impossible. We see many script sellers offering 'CV' with a Cronus Script...

They are lying!

Welcome to 2024. Stupid people still exist.

Don't be fooled. Don't get scammed. This is all fraud.
Old 02/08/2024, 19:06   #12

Quote:
Still fake. They are scamming.
I know people they bought notoroiusscripts. They said its just a scam.
It doesnt work. I am sure you can proof that. I havent see any gameplay and videos expect from notoroiusscript. Why? Because its fake.

Here is proof. ComputerVisions is fake as shit.
Cronus Zen has officially statement.

This technology works by analyzing the visual data of the game, using that information to automatically aim at enemies, track objects, and even predict their movements. This gives the player an unnatural advantage in terms of accuracy and reaction time, making it nearly impossible for other players to react, therefore unable to compete.

It is imperative to understand that the integration of Computer Vision with the Cronus Zen device is impossible. We see many script sellers offering 'CV' with a Cronus Script...

They are lying!

Welcome to 2024. Stupid people still exist.

Don't be fooled. Don't get scammed. This is all fraud.
Hate to break it to you, but you're so wrong it couldn't be more funny reading all this bullshit.

You heard of an Arduino? You ever seen 2pc AI cheats? Lime.ac is a main example of one, they've been UD on Valorant since they launched years ago and it's the same setup for consoles but instead of 2pc you have a pc and console and spoof as a controller instead of mouse.

This is the same concept for console. Cronus doesn't want people to learn about it and lose all their money, and they can't sell this Setup because they would be sued instantly like the provider that popped up for a day.

These cheats are essentially Undetectable if the Arduino is spoofed correctly, which it's insanely easy to spoof as a Controller as long as you have a controller.

You'd have to be banned by Manual review and I hate to break it to you but anyone using a obv aimbot with any UD cheat would be banned in Manual Review. AI bots can be very very precise with no noticeable traces that it's NOT a human.

I think you need to do some research big boy. This isn't 2020, these AI bots are 1:1 as internal cheats. You have an Xbox/PS and a Computer, you put HDMI into 240hz Passthrough Capture card which is almost zero input lag, the Cheat reads from the Capture card and passes through to the Arduino which sends it to the console as a controller. I don't think you quite understand how this works.

You a big ass goof talking like you know shit all disrespectful n shit.

Yes you will most likely not find this offered ANYWHERE, they would be taken down instantly. But don't be surprised to see them start popping up once it becomes mainstream.
So yes don't get scammed, but also this is very real. Don't listen to this idiot.
The notoriouscriptz is 100% bullshit lol
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/08/2024, 21:13   #13

Quote:
You heard of an Arduino? You ever seen 2pc AI cheats? Lime.ac is a main example of one, they've been UD on Valorant since they launched years ago and it's the same setup for consoles but instead of 2pc you have a pc and console and spoof as a controller instead of mouse.
We are spealing about AI Aimbot on Console and not PC. You should learn to read correctly.

Quote:
This is the same concept for console. Cronus doesn't want people to learn about it and lose all their money, and they can't sell this Setup because they would be sued instantly like the provider that popped up for a day.
Can't you think logically?

Your claim is nonsense. Cronus Zen benefits from their device being used for cheats. Why would Cronus Zen's company oppose it? You would benefit if their device worked with computer vision.

Quote:
You'd have to be banned by Manual review and I hate to break it to you but anyone using a obv aimbot with any UD cheat would be banned in Manual Review. AI bots can be very very precise with no noticeable traces that it's NOT a human.

Again. We're talking about getting an aimbot with Cronus Zen and Ai (combined together). No, you don't get an aimbot. People who market this are scammers.

Quote:
I think you need to do some research big boy. This isn't 2020, these AI bots are 1:1 as internal cheats. You have an Xbox/PS and a Computer, you put HDMI into 240hz Passthrough Capture card which is almost zero input lag, the Cheat reads from the Capture card and passes through to the Arduino which sends it to the console as a controller. I don't think you quite understand how this works.
Again. You have to prove a claim. If you talk imaginatively about technology, you have to prove it. Humanity will eventually fly in cars - so it doesn't have to be possible now.
I have not seen any concrete evidence and evidence about the "Aimbot" on the console (Playstation/Xbox). Hypothetically dreaming about technical feasibility is of no use.

Quote:
You a big ass goof talking like you know shit all disrespectful n shit.
I studied computer science. You call me disrespectful, but at the same time you treat me with no respect. IQ of 10 points.

Quote:
Yes you will most likely not find this offered ANYWHERE, they would be taken down instantly.
That sounds like a conspiracy theory.
The lizard people are probably in the white house... according to your logic.

Quote:
The notoriouscriptz is 100% bullshit lol
That's what I'm trying to say. Why do you contradict me when my comments refer to this?

The fact is that you don't get a true aimbot with the CronusZen device. No aimbot like from EO, InterWebz or PhantomOverlay. These videos from notoriouscriptz are fake.
To get a real Ainbot you have to use software.
Old 02/08/2024, 22:24   #14

Ai Aimbots are real, they're just terrible and inconsistent with lots of false positives and misses, i seriously wouldn't recommend it, also they're not undetectable at all, just like DMAs aren't undetectable. Cronus zens are real(duh) but extremely overrated in FPS, any halfway decent player can manage their recoil and the "enhanced" aim assist they offer is nonsense, nothing on the order of magnitudes difference from even a humanized software aimbot, also they're just a copy of titan ones. Also they're NOT undetectable either.

Your only other option is getting your hands on a PS5 devkit and joining PS partners/devnet and actually cheating (before you quickly get blacklisted lol)

Anyway, the point of this whole post is that console is the safest place to play online games without worrying about cheaters.

Source : i've used YoloV5 Aimbots and also own a Jailbroken PS3/PS4/PS5
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/09/2024, 06:28   #15

elite*gold: 63468
Received Thanks: 1,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by TransPrincess View Post
The cease and desist is public. Activision wouldn't be sending them a C&D if it was fake.
It was fake. I haven't spread this information very freely even in my personal circles but I spoke to the individual behind the video and it was faked

What he pretended to do is possible, but he wasn't doing it

I completely agree with you that Activision shouldn't threaten legal action over a faked publicity stunt but I don't think they realized it was fake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perizh View Post
Currently looking for a decent AI aimbot for MW3 PS5 Remote play, can anyone point me in the right direction. Notoriousscriptz is the only provider I know but isn't accepting monthly subs.
I would give it a few more years before you look for a computer vision solution in terms of COD. I understand that console requires it, but nothing I've seen in terms of CV for COD has been worth using

Computer vision has big money behind it because it has legitimate use cases that are so much larger than cheating

YOLO has a lot of backing and as that progresses you will start to see much more impressive CV "AI aimbot" releases, even for console

It will actually probably become quite widespread on console

Or, I could be wrong. Maybe the latest YOLO model is already there & instead people just need to develop a better labeling system than having a bunch of humans doing it manually. Which ever is true, you will see better releases in the future

Quote:
Lol.. these videos are fake as shit.
I didnt notice anything.

What you are saying makes sense for cheating involving memory access

While fake, the video in question was a computer vision based project. It's totally possible and it's being done already

I am excited for it to be done better on COD in the future. It's already great on games like Valorant/CS

Though tbh if you are on PC just stick to internals, externals, and DMA for COD. There is no reason to give up cheats reading the game's memory when the anti-cheat in question is Ricochet. This is a conversation better fitted for an anti-cheat like VGK or FACEIT

As for console or if they bring back that dumbass cloud gaming/streaming shit, computer vision is really the only feasible option

They can NEVER take away your ability to see the game and control your character. Those are the two components needed for an "AI aimbot" so yeah.. never going away

Quote:
"It is imperative to understand that the integration of Computer Vision with the Cronus Zen device is impossible. We see many script sellers offering 'CV' with a Cronus Script...

They are lying!"
I'm not sure what the best way to handle controller input would be on console but I'm sure there's a way

If it was possible with Cronus I'm sure it would just be some communication where you pass the Cronus data that tells it where to aim and then you'd have your "1337 AI AIMBOT" communicating with it. The CV stuff wouldn't be in the Cronus "script" itself or whatever

But it's certainly possible. Even without Cronus I can think of a few ideas to try & if we eventually got locked down controllers that made it impossible we would just do it robotically/mechanically

TLDR = Cheating is never going away. Competitive integrity will never exist in modern gaming
Thanks
1 User