Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iw

Discussion on iw within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iw

i been thinkin of switching back i only stopped using bc of the detection on mw2 last year how has anyone else experince been with em since mw3
Old 02/06/2024, 01:19   #2

iw is the best right now. i chose them even over dma for now.
Old 02/06/2024, 03:01   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joycap View Post
iw is the best right now. i chose them even over dma for now.
Lmao dude you choose traditional cheat over dma ? xD

just this is enough and you proven yourself to be a clown, and how a big shill of IW you are
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/06/2024, 15:07   #4

Very satisfied with IW and it's dev/community.
Old 02/06/2024, 17:23   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by thotable View Post
i been thinkin of switching back i only stopped using bc of the detection on mw2 last year how has anyone else experince been with em since mw3
Nothing comes near it for the price they're going for. ESP quality is on another level even compared to other internals (AA is just a tiny bit smoother but AA is missing skeletons and proper font and health-bar distance scaling) and their loot ESP is one of the best and easiest to set up.

Also the feature update in December was fire because lots of useful and QOL features were added and you rarely ever see feature updates from any COD provider unless they're brand new in the market so props to them for having the ***** to add new stuff into the cheat.
Old 02/06/2024, 19:51   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeeNi View Post
Nothing comes near it for the price they're going for. ESP quality is on another level even compared to other internals (AA is just a tiny bit smoother but AA is missing skeletons and proper font and health-bar distance scaling) and their loot ESP is one of the best and easiest to set up.

Also the feature update in December was fire because lots of useful and QOL features were added and you rarely ever see feature updates from any COD provider unless they're brand new in the market so props to them for having the ***** to add new stuff into the cheat.
What did they add ?
Old 02/07/2024, 07:00   #7

IW is the best by far, been using them since fortunes keep april 2022. Kolo the dev is a good guy, he's helped me alot in the past and has given me multiple free subscriptions. Look no further, all the rest are ****.
Old 02/07/2024, 09:38   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by delpiero123233 View Post
IW is the best by far, been using them since fortunes keep april 2022. Kolo the dev is a good guy, he's helped me alot in the past and has given me multiple free subscriptions. Look no further, all the rest are ****.
has given me multiple free subscriptions

all the rest are ****.

This says a lot.

IW is good provider, good features and easy to use, its completely normal to vouch and recommending a provider that you like, but why you have to call every other provider **** while at it?
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/07/2024, 12:40   #9

Because Ive tried them all, that's why Einstein
Old 02/09/2024, 09:13   #10

IW is the smoothest cheat I have ever tried. And I’ve used several.
Old 02/09/2024, 09:30   #11

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,134
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDontbreak View Post
wtf is iw? yall talk so much and nobody post any links.

interwebz dont have cod cheats
They do.
You need to register to see.
Old 02/09/2024, 09:36   #12

IW is one of the best COD providers. Yes, they are good. Their features are good. I am using their cheat since almost 2 years.

But they got often detections. You can lose your account and all the stuffs. They get 1-2 detections on year.
If you can deal and dont care about bans, then go with IW.

Now, I am Top 250 on Warzone Ranked. I am getting anxious, and thinking to change to PhantomOverlay. I dont want to lose all my stuff. I put money and effort on my account.
Old 02/09/2024, 09:45   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim268 View Post
IW is one of the best COD providers. Yes, they are good. Their features are good. I am using their cheat since almost 2 years.

But they got often detections. You can lose your account and all the stuffs. They get 1-2 detections on year.

Now, I am Top 250 on Warzone Ranked. I am getting anxious, and thinking to change to PhantomOverlay. I dont want to lose all my stuff. I put money and effort on my account.
U won’t avoid any bans.
On any provider, some of them staying UD longer than others, but nobody is untouchable.
If u cheat u can loose account, simply as that.
Old 02/09/2024, 11:12   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilow- View Post
U won’t avoid any bans.
On any provider, some of them staying UD longer than others, but nobody is untouchable.
If u cheat u can loose account, simply as that.
but the risk are lower. PO was 2 years undetected. IW got 4-6 detections. You have to pay attention to the statistics.
Old 02/09/2024, 12:25   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim268 View Post

Hello you only use IW? Ir are you using other, I wanna Play for a long time without be detected or ban, I was using IW the past year and when it was detected I got ban after I used PO and was detected too -.-, Im trying to get a good tools for long time with controller support but nothing I dont know which is the best