Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 05:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Proofcore or artificial aiming

Discussion on Proofcore or artificial aiming within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/31/2023, 12:56   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman001 View Post
It would be great if AA had an "aim assist" aimbot mode
Aimlook mode causes me to get shadowbanned quite a lot
AA's ab can literally do that by changing settings, its not causing shadowbans by the way, everyone i know is suffering from shadowbans atm, its not provider related, zebleer mentioned that its holidays and they lowered the number of reports to send you to shadow realm, also your gameplay matters, most of people say i know how to closet but when you spectate they are no different than dudes on drugs going psycho and looking through walls lol.

I will send you a config, but be aware that you wont even feel like you are locking, but its there and its helpful.
Old 12/31/2023, 13:43   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by DariXOne View Post
The attack on spoofer was on every spoofer provider, because it wasn't targeted detections, it was more like adding more identifiers by AC team b4 they changed their name to ricochet, one of them being banning accounts that has multiple hwid registered to it in a short period of time, that led to detection of every single spoofer in market, and later they added many other stuff, like we always say its a cat and mouse game.

DMA really depends on Firmware, people who cant afford proper dma setup mostly goes and buy preflashed dma cards, its cost effective but its shared firmware not true 1:1 so its easy for AC's to detect them, also one issue is most of the providers who claim they do unique 1:1 firmware are lying, we can see from recent EAC DMA detections from apex legends, many providers got exposed.

But if you do your research correctly you can find real cfw makers.
Yeah last Apex small DMA ban wave hopefully opened up some eyes on CFWs not actually being unique. I got a “unique” right after that DMA hit so Im hoping its actually unique now.
Old 01/01/2024, 01:30   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman001 View Post
It would be great if AA had an "aim assist" aimbot mode
Aimlook mode causes me to get shadowbanned quite a lot
Bro I used it and it's very op that why I'm going to buy pedals to use it when I need it
Because if I play with it every day I'll get banned eventually
Please tell me how to check cheat status or discord because I'm afraid I'll get banned after update or something like that

Quote:
AA's ab can literally do that by changing settings, its not causing shadowbans by the way, everyone i know is suffering from shadowbans atm, its not provider related, zebleer mentioned that its holidays and they lowered the number of reports to send you to shadow realm, also your gameplay matters, most of people say i know how to closet but when you spectate they are no different than dudes on drugs going psycho and looking through walls lol.

I will send you a config, but be aware that you wont even feel like you are locking, but its there and its helpful.
You work with AA team do you have active discord to check cheats status if the cheat undetected, to stop using the cheat
Old 01/01/2024, 02:07   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happytofita View Post
Bro I used it and it's very op that why I'm going to buy pedals to use it when I need it
Because if I play with it every day I'll get banned eventually
Please tell me how to check cheat status or discord because I'm afraid I'll get banned after update or something like that

You work with AA team do you have active discord to check cheats status if the cheat undetected, to stop using the cheat
I dont work for AA.

And reading your post i realize that you have no idea how cheating in games work and how AC sending out bans.

As for your OP ab settings, i suggest you to check the PM you received on AA forums after purchasing one of their packages, the guide is linked and please do read how the framework works and there are tons of other guides and ready legit configs on their mw3 section, it only takes 10 minutes to figure out everything.

As for bans, you never know when a cheat gets hit and you cant avoid it because the bans are delayed, for example the AC detects the provider but they will not release the bans for a while, it may take 20-30 days for them to release the bans and they do that to ban lots of cheat users.

So if you dont want to risk your account then dont cheat.

EDIT: Just realized you are OP, as i mentioned above please read guides of how framework works if you face any trouble then please post it on AA forums users or staff will guide you there
Old 01/01/2024, 02:17   #35

Quote:
I dont work for AA.

And reading your post i realize that you have no idea how cheating in games work and how AC sending out bans.

As for your OP ab settings, i suggest you to check the PM you received on AA forums after purchasing one of their packages, the guide is linked and please do read how the framework works and there are tons of other guides and ready legit configs on their mw3 section, it only takes 10 minutes to figure out everything.

As for bans, you never know when a cheat gets hit and you cant avoid it because the bans are delayed, for example the AC detects the provider but they will not release the bans for a while, it may take 20-30 days for them to release the bans and they do that to ban lots of cheat users.

So if you dont want to risk your account then dont cheat.

EDIT: Just realized you are OP, as i mentioned above please read guides of how framework works if you face any trouble then please post it on AA forums users or staff will guide you there
If you have a discord I'll know that the AC detects the cheat from player mentioned that because I'll check the discord every time I want to play that why I asked
Just to Avoid getting banned, I know when you cheat you Will get banned sooner or later
So I'm thinking of playing every day couple of games on my secondary account then I'll play on my main account that is the only solution for now
I'm not afraid of hardware ban because I buy and sell used and new gaming hardware if I get hardware banned I'll sell the pc and make new one but I don't want my account to get banned I play very cautiously on my account
I ordered gaming pedals to avoid aimboting everyone
Thanks for your time
Old 01/02/2024, 14:55   #36

Artificial-aiming
Thanks
1 User

Tags
artificial aiming, proofcore, warzone