Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 07:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does an undetected MW3 unlocker exist?

Discussion on Does an undetected MW3 unlocker exist? within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does an undetected MW3 unlocker exist?

Sup fellas, there is a guy called Isabella on YT (you can find him by searching Isabella MW3 on YT) who offers a "private" and "undetected" MW3 unlocker.

According to a question "Can I get banned for this?" in their discord server (FAQ)
They have responded with the following:

"No, the Tool is already on 9000+
Accounts and not a Single Player
has been banned from it. Believe
us its extremely safe for mains!!"

Well, I skeptically approach this statement.
I want your all opinions on this topic, whether there is indeed an unlocker tool that is "extremely safe for mains!!" for MW3.

OR is it just a RUT seller

Thanks
Old 12/26/2023, 15:52   #2

yes there is.... We have more than just an Unlock All... pSilent Aim, Silent Aim (snap), Anti Aim, Outlines, etc. Hit me up on Discord: Wizard#9904

Old 12/26/2023, 15:59   #3

No, there is absolutely NO safe unlock all. Do not listen to anyone here, you will absolutely eventually be banned. This has been covered countless times.

There are constant checks on accounts that determine if you are stealing content. Once the system determines you have unlocked stuff without paying for it, or legitimately earning it (camos/gun + attachment unlocks will be cross referenced to your stats/actual progress) and packs will be checked for legitimate purchases.

There hasn’t been a safe one on the market for quite awhile.

The only safe way to get weapon and Camo unlocks are hard unlocks through bot lobbies. Soft unlock through blueprints is generally safe but still has a risk.
Old 12/26/2023, 16:05   #4

just watch the video and you will realize that he resells rut
Old 12/26/2023, 16:06   #5

Wow. That is actually a relatable answer. I did not expect that tbh.
Thank you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
just watch the video and you will realize that he resells rut
I see, thanks, I thought that every unlocker looks like that, that's why I asked whether it is RUT or not.
Old 12/26/2023, 16:11   #6

sells it for 80 euros when all official retailers sell it for 35 Lol. Regardless, forget about UA
Old 12/26/2023, 16:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighters87 View Post
sells it for 80 euros when all official retailers sell it for 35 Lol. Regardless, forget about UA
I see, well that was a "too good to be true" situation.
back to honest grinding I guess
Old 12/31/2023, 06:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobloxAdom123 View Post
Wow. That is actually a relatable answer. I did not expect that tbh.
Thank you so much.

I see, thanks, I thought that every unlocker looks like that, that's why I asked whether it is RUT or not.
What’s the difference between RUT and a normal unlock tool? I’m new to this.
Old 01/01/2024, 19:35   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisk919 View Post
What’s the difference between RUT and a normal unlock tool? I’m new to this.
There's no difference.
They are all doing the same, which is unlocking everything.

Security-wise, I can't say much about that.
A user above me stated that you will get banned in the end, no matter if its undetected or not. And that is because of the serverside check of COD.
Some users from other threads said that they got banned months after using the tool (loaded the tool once) and never touched COD again.

TLR: You will get banned no matter what you do. In the end, it just unlocks everything.

Happy New Year.
Old 01/04/2024, 05:10   #10

Wait what’s RUT mean
Old 01/04/2024, 09:33   #11

elite*gold: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobloxAdom123 View Post
There's no difference.
They are all doing the same, which is unlocking everything.

Security-wise, I can't say much about that.
A user above me stated that you will get banned in the end, no matter if its undetected or not. And that is because of the serverside check of COD.
Some users from other threads said that they got banned months after using the tool (loaded the tool once) and never touched COD again.

TLR: You will get banned no matter what you do. In the end, it just unlocks everything.

Happy New Year.
to be fair, there are slight differences in the tools. they ultimately achieve the same thing, but get there differently. there are tools that successfully (like cobalt does with their cheat) block the anticheat and bypass the detections ran through the anticheat on this.

the quick bans, at least from feedback I've seen, are from player reports, specifically if you're a tard using like borealis on a fresh account thats barely level like 15.

there are also shitty unlockers that do not include any kind of blocker, i'm sure those folks are hit pretty rapidly, but i wouldn't know.

in closing though, sometimes you get lucky. i ran an unlocker on MW2 towards the start for a few BP items, didn't touch it ever again and have never been banned on that account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeudybug View Post
Wait what’s RUT mean
Rivera's Unlock Tool afaik.
Old 03/12/2024, 03:53   #12

I have rut before 8 month take on main account i get SB 2 Times in 6 month and i have no ban.
Old 05/13/2024, 11:15   #13

elite*gold: 98

Check this. She / He is a scammer and just reselling rut keys
Old 05/14/2024, 06:20   #14

use unlock tool on raging acc, if anything, cuz u will be banned
Old 06/15/2024, 14:22   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colours6277 View Post

Check this. She / He is a scammer and just reselling rut keys
I see thanks man. this tells a lot.