Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Nuke Service WARZONE 3 for 15$

Discussion on Looking for Nuke Service WARZONE 3 for 15$ within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Looking for Nuke Service WARZONE 3 for 25$

Looking for Nuke Service WARZONE 3 for 25$

Tags
mw3, nuke, nuke lobby, servcie, warzone 3

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 🔥China01🔥 Nuke Carry Service🔥 It only takes 1-2 ho🔥 We provide and carry the nuke
05/03/2024 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
- Win 5 Warzone matches (Quad) in a row - There will be a "Champion Contract" for you in the 6th game. After picking up a contract, there will be an announcement saying that your squad is going to arm a nuke, then a game will put a HUGE crown (real-time bounty) on you - The contract will ask you to get 3 elements, which will give you some obstacles by each element you get (radiation damage, minimap jammed) - After picking up all elements, you will need to combine them at the given location...
[Selling] 🔥Team073🔥 Nuke Carry Service🔥 110$ For Completion 🔥 We provide and carry the nuke
04/02/2023 - Call of Duty Trading - 5 Replies
Team073 Nuke Carries! https://i.imgur.com/vJHPK0U.png HOW TO NUKE AL MAZRAH - Win 5 Warzone matches (Quad) in a row - There will be a "Champion Contract" for you in the 6th game. After picking up a contract, there will be an announcement saying that your squad is going to arm a nuke, then a game will put a HUGE crown (real-time bounty) on you - The contract will ask you to get 3 elements, which will give you some obstacles by each element you get (radiation damage, minimap jammed) -...
[Selling] [Warzone 2] Complete nuke Explosion and earn nuke skin (you log in account )
03/08/2023 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
I have won 5 match(es) in Warzone. Currently has a Calling Card. we have 2 team (total 8 people) match with you in raid .and they will protect to you until finish nuke mission. Don't shoot the whole time in raid. Your account will follow my team directly into the nuclear detonation mission. get nuke skin Two ways :you can log in game join us and Complete nuke Explosion.
[Selling] [Warzone 2] Complete nuke Explosion and earn nuke skin
03/01/2023 - Call of Duty Trading - 1 Replies
my discord id :apple2020#5131 I have won 5 match(es) in Warzone. Currently has a Calling Card. Your account will follow my team directly into the nuclear detonation mission. get nuke skin Two ways :you can log in game join us and Complete nuke Explosion. or you give us account .let 's log in and Complete nuke Explosion.
[Selling] $60 Season 6 Warzone 2 MW2 Al Mazrah Nuke & Vondel Nuke Hard Unlock
02/11/2023 - Call of Duty Trading - 0 Replies
-------- (New Season) Season 6 Warzone 2 & MW2: Warzone 2 MW2 Al Mazrah Nuke & Vondel Nuke Hard Unlock - 100% Safe -------- https://two2nd.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/AL- MAZRAH-NUKE.png https://two2nd.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/MW2 _MP_Delta_S5_CQ_Rewards_Presentation.jpg -Via recovery method using console (We do it for you) -Legit Grinded (By Hand) (No tool used) -There is a ZERO Percent ban rate through our methods from previous cods hard unlock service and this one wont be any...