Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BOCW DARK AETHER

Discussion on BOCW DARK AETHER within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BOCW DARK AETHER

Welcome to Papi's Dark Aether Shop

Hey everyone I am Papi welcome to my post.

We offer 2 services one its recovery the second one its the normal Dark aether Lobby.

Dark Aether

Info: It is not a per person base service. Its 30 dollars a lobby meaning that you can bring 2 friends or 1 extra friend along.

Price: $30

DMU/PAP (PACK A PUNCH)

Info: This is a recovery service read this carefully.
PC Player: have your Blizzard logging info ready.

Console Players: This can be tricky you need to have a blizzard account
linked to your activision account, psn/xbox account with cold war
Purchased for me to be able to login and apply the blueprints.

Price: 1 gun = $25 (4 camos DMU, PAP 1, PAP 2, PAP 3)
2 guns = $45
3 guns = $60
4 guns = $90

For more than 4 guns let me know we can come to an agreement

all guns = $280

I know I am new and no one here really knows so to get this started I am willing to give away the service for serious people and that can give me vouches. Doing 10 people I will give each person DMU, PAP 1, PAP 2, PAP 3 on a gun of their choosing, and dark aether as well.

Add me on discord Living_Papi#4067 ill invite you to my discord server until I can post links.

Cheers and welcome again
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PAP 1.JPG (82.3 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg PAP 2.JPG (85.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg PAP 3.JPG (85.8 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg DMU.JPG (69.9 KB, 2 views)
Old 05/12/2022, 20:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys watching the Post Currently cant do this full time so my times are from 8pm to 1am EST. I have another person running lobbies in the California time. so 11pm EST its 8pm California time. my friend running the lobbies after i leave starts at 11pm EST thank you