Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 06:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best spoofer for legit play after cheating

Discussion on Best spoofer for legit play after cheating within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Best spoofer for legit play after cheating

I am looking to buy NGRhook and I am wondering what spoofer should I get in case of a ban. I also hope to be able to play legit afterwards. Thanks
Old 05/31/2024, 00:16   #2

elite*gold: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoyo View Post
I am looking to buy NGRhook and I am wondering what spoofer should I get in case of a ban. I also hope to be able to play legit afterwards. Thanks
Hey, glad to hear you're interested in using ngrhook, you should be able to last quite a while if try not to get banned (playing with settings that look legit), but if you do get banned and want to continue to play legit after, I would recommend a perm spoofer. Temp spoofers will only keep you unbanned as long as you use them, so you will continue to have to pay as long as you play apex, while with perm, they are usually a one time purchase.

If you want temp, get reported.lol, its $40/month.
If you want perm, get edgey or verse. Edgey is more expensive and from what I've heard, better quality, but verse should suffice. A simple google search for the name of these products should help you find them.

Good luck!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2024, 07:10   #3

If you want to perm spoof, download dmi edit, cru, and tmac and do it yourself. Don't pay for these free tools that people are selling you lol.

If you want temp spoof use Reported, or SysWipe.

Thank you have good day (don't buy perm spoofer, they're all scam)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/31/2024, 11:09   #4

I use SYNC.to
Old 05/31/2024, 17:48   #5

elite*gold: 15744
The Black Market: 422/0/0
reported's temp spoof has always been great for Apex / and other EAC games. I am a reseller if you need it.
Old 05/31/2024, 20:15   #6

elite*gold: 22
Quote:
We've been in the game for a very long time.
You can feel safe dealing with us.
Old 06/01/2024, 00:14   #7

elite*gold: 2211
The Black Market: 154/1/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by thlmrk View Post
If you want to perm spoof, download dmi edit, cru, and tmac and do it yourself. Don't pay for these free tools that people are selling you lol.

You will get flagged using cru, but sure
Old 06/01/2024, 00:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoinkas View Post
You will get flagged using cru, but sure
I am well aware you will be flagged for using CRU. You will also be flagged for using TMAC. Look at my post history.

But guess what? Every perm spoof on the market is using these tools. And they all clearly work according to everyone on EPVP.
Old 06/01/2024, 22:57   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by thlmrk View Post

tmac? useless.
Old 06/02/2024, 19:55   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilvin0 View Post
tmac? useless.
I am well aware that TMAC + CRU don't work. But that's what all of these perm spoofers are doing and charging for it so might as well do it yourself for free.
Old 06/03/2024, 18:31   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimset View Post
Hey, glad to hear you're interested in using ngrhook, you should be able to last quite a while if try not to get banned (playing with settings that look legit), but if you do get banned and want to continue to play legit after, I would recommend a perm spoofer. Temp spoofers will only keep you unbanned as long as you use them, so you will continue to have to pay as long as you play apex, while with perm, they are usually a one time purchase.

If you want temp, get reported.lol, its $40/month.
If you want perm, get edgey or verse. Edgey is more expensive and from what I've heard, better quality, but verse should suffice. A simple google search for the name of these products should help you find them.

Good luck!
Is there any other decent option instead of reported for temp spoofer?
Old 06/03/2024, 20:28   #12

elite*gold: 48
Quote:
Is there any other decent option instead of reported for temp spoofer?
Yes, there are a few, apex isn't that hard of a game to spoof for. I've heard xulace works pretty well from some of my customers, and maybe unknownapps spoofer. Regardless, reported.lol is definitely your best option. You could probably get away with xulace or unknownapps, though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2024, 01:43   #13

Quote:
Yes, there are a few, apex isn't that hard of a game to spoof for. I've heard xulace works pretty well from some of my customers, and maybe unknownapps spoofer. Regardless, reported.lol is definitely your best option. You could probably get away with xulace or unknownapps, though.
I usually don't talk bad about other products, but honestly unknownspoofer is pure garbage.
I know that first hand. Don't waste your money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2024, 02:02   #14

Quote:
Would xeluce or reported be able to keep my original hwid unbanned if I spoof every time before I use a cheat?
Old 06/04/2024, 04:07   #15

Quote:
Would xeluce or reported be able to keep my original hwid unbanned if I spoof every time before I use a cheat?
cant speak for others than Reported, but yea thats technically one of its purposes.