Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 05:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hwid ban upgrade, many spoofer failures

Discussion on hwid ban upgrade, many spoofer failures within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hwid ban upgrade, many spoofer failures

After the better EOS version of apex's eac, the hwid ban policy has been upgraded, and many temporary and permanent cheaters have become invalid.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/25/2024, 21:05   #2

elite*gold: 2030
The Black Market: 136/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xboor View Post
After the better EOS version of apex's eac, the hwid ban policy has been upgraded, and many temporary and permanent cheaters have become invalid.
Use exception spoofer, is on our store if your interested.
Old 05/25/2024, 21:28   #3

elite*gold: 789
The Black Market: 170/0/1
Quote:
i offer a temp and a perm spoofer both are working currently for apex, feel free to check out my store if your interested
Old 05/25/2024, 22:46   #4

elite*gold: 59
Feel free to contact me to get the vouch key for our Permanent Spoofer [totally free]
Old 05/25/2024, 22:48   #5

So, fun fact.

Every perm spoofer on the market doesn't work for Apex Legends.

All permanent spoofers use the FREE following tools, and charge you $50-$100 for a one time spoof or lifetime spoof. Using ALL free tools.

AMIDEWIN (Used to spoof motherboard)
DMI EDIT (Used to spoof motherboard)
TMAC (Used for MAC addresses) (only changes stuff in windows registry, so detected)
CRU (Used for monitors) (only changed stuff in windows registry, so detected)
Reformat windows (to change volume id, windows serial key, and the user id (SID))

Then they either straight up don't spoof your harddrive serial, tell you to raid0, or use one of the free methods on UC to change the HDD serial.

And they use free bypasses for the TPM

So yeah, every single one of these products on this website is a scam that isn't a temp woofer.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/26/2024, 02:08   #6

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Hello my friend, we would recommend to raid0 in that case, in addition to perm spoofing with a full guide.
We offer both temp and perm spoofers if you're interested in them, temp using drivers that spoof disk in case you cannot raid0.

However if you can, then perm spoofing would be the best option. Feel free to reach out for any further required assistance <3
Old 05/26/2024, 06:48   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GarboVoid View Post
Hello my friend, we would recommend to raid0 in that case, in addition to perm spoofing with a full guide.
We offer both temp and perm spoofers if you're interested in them, temp using drivers that spoof disk in case you cannot raid0.

However if you can, then perm spoofing would be the best option. Feel free to reach out for any further required assistance <3
I purchased your product "UNSUPPORTED MOTHERBOARDS Perm Woof (LifeTime)" but it did not work for apex and was banned after 3 hours.
Old 05/26/2024, 15:08   #8

elite*gold: 441
Quote:
Originally Posted by thlmrk View Post
So, fun fact.

All permanent spoofers use the FREE following tools, and charge you $50-$100 for a one time spoof or lifetime spoof. Using ALL free tools.

TMAC (Used for MAC addresses) (only changes stuff in windows registry, so detected)
Reformat windows (to change volume id, windows serial key, and the user id (SID))

Then they either straight up don't spoof your harddrive serial, tell you to raid0, or use one of the free methods on UC to change the HDD serial.

So yeah, every single one of these products on this website is a scam that isn't a temp woofer.
Correct.
//2short.
Old 05/26/2024, 20:33   #9

elite*gold: 2211
The Black Market: 154/1/0
Quote:
Hey, come check out our shop mate! Both temp and perm will work for you
Old 05/28/2024, 01:29   #10

elite*gold: 1500
Quote:
So, fun fact.

I've used Sync & Woofer in the past and both worked for Apex, no idea what you're talking about.
Old 05/30/2024, 02:50   #11

elite*gold: 22
Quote:
We've been in the game for many years, we handle everything.
Check our my signature.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2024, 07:09   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
I've used Sync & Woofer in the past and both worked for Apex, no idea what you're talking about.
Well, genius. It's almost like they don't ban the same components on everyones PC.

Guy 1 might get his harddrive only banned
Guy 2 might get his monitor banned
Guy 3 might get his mac address banned
Guy 4 might get his motherboard banned
Guy 5 might only get his volumeID banned
Guy 6 might only get his windows key banned
Guy 7 might only get his SID banned

You understand what i'm saying? Use your brain.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2024, 17:14   #13

Quote:
Well, genius. It's almost like they don't ban the same components on everyones PC.

Guy 1 might get his harddrive only banned
Guy 2 might get his monitor banned
Guy 3 might get his mac address banned
Guy 4 might get his motherboard banned
Guy 5 might only get his volumeID banned
Guy 6 might only get his windows key banned
Guy 7 might only get his SID banned

You understand what i'm saying? Use your brain.
Hmm, I guess EAC is so dumb that after over 20+ accounts they only banned me on 1 hardware component? And after every time I get HWID banned I perm spoof and surprise surprise, I don't get banned. But yeah because it didn't work for you that means perms don't work for others. Perm spoofers may not work for everyone, specifically for Asus motherboards, I've had issues myself with my asus mb but before that I had an MSI and it always worked, I have no idea what "components" they ban, all I know is that, I make a new account -> gets banned during training = HWID banned, I use perm spoofer, create new account -> wait for a few days = not banned, so yeah, it works.
Old 06/01/2024, 00:50   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
Hmm, I guess EAC is so dumb that after over 20+ accounts they only banned me on 1 hardware component? And after every time I get HWID banned I perm spoof and surprise surprise, I don't get banned. But yeah because it didn't work for you that means perms don't work for others. Perm spoofers may not work for everyone, specifically for Asus motherboards, I've had issues myself with my asus mb but before that I had an MSI and it always worked, I have no idea what "components" they ban, all I know is that, I make a new account -> gets banned during training = HWID banned, I use perm spoofer, create new account -> wait for a few days = not banned, so yeah, it works.
I don't know what they are, or aren't banning on your computer. I know that it is completely random as to what they ban. I KNOW its random. I have 20+ people all HWID banned and all of them require different things to spoof to play again. The fact that you're respoofing after every ban, which by the way might not even be a HWID ban means nothing.

How do you know you're HWID banned? HWID bans come from being manually reported & banned not the automated cerberus ****.
Old 06/01/2024, 03:40   #15

Quote:
The fact that you're respoofing after every ban, which by the way might not even be a HWID ban means nothing.

How do you know you're HWID banned? HWID bans come from being manually reported & banned not the automated cerberus ****.
Did you even read what I wrote? If I create a new account and get banned in training or quickly after that without using cheats or anything = I'm HWID banned. In that case, I perm spoof and I'm good to go.