Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 03:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Viking AI same as Ghostware?

Discussion on Viking AI same as Ghostware? within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Viking AI same as Ghostware?

Just downloading the loader from Viking AI google drive there is Files from 2018 back when ghostware launched. Theres exe named Ghost.exe renamed to Ghard.exe Description TODO: <文件说明>. Games that Viking AI dont even support are in the loader files. Could just be sharing the files since their both AI cheats idk though.
Old 05/12/2023, 00:08   #2

elite*gold: 21
No we are nothing to do with ghostware, infact I would tell people to use them over us, as for years they have been undetected and have a private background. on the other hand, we're new, still building, and public. It's a no brainer that they are better, and if you know either of the dev team inside of GW, they would never do this kind of thing lol, they own multiple discord servers, and have multiple products. they would not need a no-name provider reselling under a whole different brand, GW and VikingAI is two seperate AI aimbots

I would also argue GW has better performance by far
Old 05/12/2023, 00:12   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bzsstre View Post
No we are nothing to do with ghostware, infact I would tell people to use them over us, as for years they have been undetected and have a private background. on the other hand, we're new, still building, and public. It's a no brainer that they are better, and if you know either of the dev team inside of GW, they would never do this kind of thing lol, they own multiple discord servers, and have multiple products. they would not need a no-name provider reselling under a whole different brand, GW and VikingAI is two seperate AI aimbots

I would also argue GW has better performance by far
Gotcha thank you for the detailed response I was just wondering what it was all about.