Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 05:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 06/19/2024, 02:53   #3121

elite*gold: 63
Hello, we are offering 2/3 vouch key if someome are interessed.
Create ticket if interessed.

https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/ap...ected-2-a.html
Old 06/21/2024, 18:53   #3122

elite*gold: 0
'' official of scam list'' comedy central where the forum goes.
Old 06/25/2024, 22:11   #3123

Please advise on providers from the list that have had longest undetected streak as of today.
Old 06/25/2024, 23:52   #3124

elite*gold: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanDream View Post
Please advise on providers from the list that have had longest undetected streak as of today.
It's quite hard to keep track of the detections on all these providers, but if you're looking for cheats that have been undetected for a while, proofcore has been undetected for around a year, and ngrhook has been undetected for almost 6 months. There are some other good options, but not all of them have their detection history public.
Old 06/26/2024, 15:52   #3125

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimset View Post
It's quite hard to keep track of the detections on all these providers, but if you're looking for cheats that have been undetected for a while, proofcore has been undetected for around a year, and ngrhook has been undetected for almost 6 months. There are some other good options, but not all of them have their detection history public.
ud for 6 months = we got ban reports and suddenly loader is down due someone attacking to our servers
Old 06/26/2024, 21:22   #3126

Quote:
Originally Posted by forfeitsol View Post
ud for 6 months = we got ban reports and suddenly loader is down due someone attacking to our servers
What are you talking about...? Our loader goes down regularly for security updates and maintenance, downtimes are usually few minutes to few hours, but never more than a day. I really don't know what your problem is, looks like you reach for every excuse to take a shot at our cheat.
Old 06/27/2024, 09:17   #3127

@Xenos
Strange moments - there is an UNNAMED one that has already been detected a couple of times. but there is no FS.. Was this list based on your tests? or is it only based on the feedback of other people? who wrote to you
Old 06/27/2024, 16:48   #3128

elite*gold: 220
The Black Market: 412/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by RrRshop View Post
@Xenos
Strange moments - there is an UNNAMED one that has already been detected a couple of times. but there is no FS.. Was this list based on your tests? or is it only based on the feedback of other people? who wrote to you
FS?
Old 06/27/2024, 18:02   #3129

elite*gold: 1500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
FS?
I think he's referring to FS (Flawless Software) cheat that he's reselling.

Personally never heard of it or seen it, they claim it's been UD for 2 Years.
Old 06/27/2024, 20:50   #3130

Can vouch for Skulltown & NGRHook..
Old 06/27/2024, 22:14   #3131

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimset View Post
What are you talking about...? Our loader goes down regularly for security updates and maintenance, downtimes are usually few minutes to few hours, but never more than a day. I really don't know what your problem is, looks like you reach for every excuse to take a shot at our cheat.
Well I ended up subscribing to ngrhook and the loader is in fact down! Now I don't know if this is just coincidence or regular maintenance, but between his post and right now that is 24+ hours.

I haven't been able to try the cheat yet; just sharing this interesting observation.
Old 06/28/2024, 01:16   #3132

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfricanDream View Post
Well I ended up subscribing to ngrhook and the loader is in fact down! Now I don't know if this is just coincidence or regular maintenance, but between his post and right now that is 24+ hours.

I haven't been able to try the cheat yet; just sharing this interesting observation.
Well our apex cheat does go down for more than a day, I was referring to specifically the loader in that message. Regardless, Apex isn't down for more than 24 hours often either, Apex had some glow changes, and Fortnite updated shortly after, so we've had a lot on our plate as of late. This is quite the coincidence. Regardless, what he's saying is absolute bs because our longer downtimes are almost always correlated with game updates.
Old 06/28/2024, 08:14   #3133

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
FS?
You were answered correctly below
FS Kernel -flawless.software

and I will immediately respond to the comment . I also sell unnamed. therefore, the question is not related to what I sell. I was just interested in your method of adding projects to this list. as a person who tested unnamed, I am not ready to say about him that he is very good.

P.S :
I am sure that there will still be people who think that this is how I want to promote FS

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
I think he's referring to FS (Flawless Software) cheat that he's reselling.

Personally never heard of it or seen it, they claim it's been UD for 2 Years.
I also sell unnamed ones. that's why I know what I'm talking about. and the fact that you haven't heard of him is normal. You can't know about all the products... for example, I also do not know some of those that he brought to the table.
Old 06/28/2024, 09:51   #3134

ExspiraCheats has not responded for 2 months. The coder said that compensation will be given after the move, but there has been no news since May.
I think it can be removed from the list now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2024, 20:41   #3135

elite*gold: 220
The Black Market: 412/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,659
Quote:
Originally Posted by RrRshop View Post
You were answered correctly below
FS Kernel -flawless.software

and I will immediately respond to the comment . I also sell unnamed. therefore, the question is not related to what I sell. I was just interested in your method of adding projects to this list. as a person who tested unnamed, I am not ready to say about him that he is very good.

P.S :
I am sure that there will still be people who think that this is how I want to promote FS

I also sell unnamed ones. that's why I know what I'm talking about. and the fact that you haven't heard of him is normal. You can't know about all the products... for example, I also do not know some of those that he brought to the table.
Im going to look into it. Thank you for the input. Generally speaking, sellers/devs request to get listed here or via DM and if its vouched or known they get added. Else I have a tester that tests cheats. Im not really adding every single reseller cheat since they are sold under various brands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doka2014 View Post
ExspiraCheats has not responded for 2 months. The coder said that compensation will be given after the move, but there has been no news since May.
I think it can be removed from the list now.
Removed.

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected