Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Apex Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam Apex Cheat Providers within the Apex Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/07/2024, 14:01   #3151

elite*gold: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by AimMasterCC View Post
Controller support? Is it really that important for Apex?
imo yes kinda, i always had issues with other controller programs, even with the same configs from the community and when i started to use exspira it was just plug and play

so now im searching for a good new provider legit with controller support and high security, hope someone can recommend something for me
Old 07/07/2024, 16:02   #3152

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerStash View Post
imo yes kinda, i always had issues with other controller programs, even with the same configs from the community and when i started to use exspira it was just plug and play

so now im searching for a good new provider legit with controller support and high security, hope someone can recommend something for me
Bnuuy.top has native support don’t need anti micro
Old 07/07/2024, 16:04   #3153

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerStash View Post

Ask Xenos he could know who supports controller. A lot detections and ban waves lately in Apex. Watch out for bot recommendations and spam accounts.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2024, 22:58   #3154

@ can add bnuuy.top?
Old 07/09/2024, 16:09   #3155

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomasek View Post
@ can add bnuuy.top?
+1 should be added better than most also helite has been discontinued and kuno is Detected according to their website
Old 07/09/2024, 19:45   #3156

SKY CHEATS BANNED

@ You can add skycheats to the list of untrusted. They sell detected products. Asked me to factory reset my PC. I did that and even used a brand new PC and still got banned using a spoofer only. Asked for a refund being within the 2 day period to rate it and they refused asking me to factory reset my PC again.
Old 07/11/2024, 19:16   #3157

+vouch NGRHOOK, devs and mods are cool and everything works amazing
Old 07/12/2024, 01:51   #3158

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjkeene187 View Post
@ You can add skycheats to the list of untrusted. They sell detected products. Asked me to factory reset my PC. I did that and even used a brand new PC and still got banned using a spoofer only. Asked for a refund being within the 2 day period to rate it and they refused asking me to factory reset my PC again.
Sky chests are known for selling detected ****, why go with them?
Old 07/12/2024, 12:58   #3159

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrawPoint View Post
Sky chests are known for selling detected ****, why go with them?
He just made EPVP account. Probably found them with google search and didn't know about this community back then when he purchased it.

But yes, you can literally paste worst detected cheat and give them good reselling price and they will sell it...
Old 07/13/2024, 11:46   #3160

@ You can add bnuyyy? this is good and solid seller
Old 07/13/2024, 12:29   #3161

Quote:
Originally Posted by avivoss View Post
@ You can add bnuyyy? this is good and solid seller
I doubt this because his posts contain a lot of reviews from new accounts registered in April and July 2024.

For example, you
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2024, 12:56   #3162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doka2014 View Post
I doubt this because his posts contain a lot of reviews from new accounts registered in April and July 2024.

For example, you
Just them being new accounts itself is not big red flag. Main thing is that those accounts only spam can you add (provider name). No other activity on account, just spam recommending provider.

I am too new in EPVP community but I do spend time when I can researching what's going on in community and interact with people even when it's not related to my cheats.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/13/2024, 15:00   #3163

Quote:

For example, you
Account not new and vouched for bnuuy.top because they are legit and has the best external I’ve used for a controller player has algs map spec list movement, memory aim and other shi so absolutely they should be added. But keep in mind they are invite only application based so half the people here wouldn’t be able to use them anyways
Old 07/13/2024, 15:57   #3164

Didn't you think that I created an account after I bought a chair from them? To share your opinion? Because when I see NRGHook here, which is constantly having downtime problems, it gets banned on discord and is it legit? This is probably some kind of mockery... Not my new account... I write that Aimboss is also good, I have it myself, but I also have Bnuuy and I highly recommend it!

Quote:

For example, you
Old 07/13/2024, 19:23   #3165

elite*gold: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by avivoss View Post
Didn't you think that I created an account after I bought a chair from them? To share your opinion? Because when I see NRGHook here, which is constantly having downtime problems, it gets banned on discord and is it legit? This is probably some kind of mockery... Not my new account... I write that Aimboss is also good, I have it myself, but I also have Bnuuy and I highly recommend it!
This was mostly incoherent so I don't really know what you're complaining about, but we have been having downtimes over the past week due to nonstop DDOS attacks from multiple people, almost all if not all the downtime has been compensated, and we are working on a permanent solution that should come out soon here.

Update:
We have deployed an update to loader that makes it much harder to take down, despite continued attempts from the attackers trying to DDOS, the loader has not gone down once due to their attacks after the update, safe to say its been solved.

Tags
apex, cheats, hack, legends, undetected