Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Visual X - Apex AI Cheat - Free Trial Keys - 13+ Games

Discussion on Visual X - Apex AI Cheat - Free Trial Keys - 13+ Games within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/12/2023, 14:20   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i wish to try

Dont try this its full of Ratt stuf but hey he send it 2 the wrong person
Old 05/12/2023, 17:42   #47

elite*gold: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingakel View Post
i wish to try

Dont try this its full of Ratt stuf but hey he send it 2 the wrong person

We've had 100+ customers in the past weeks, and this is the first claim/report of a "ratt" do you mind showing screenshots, and evidence to back your claim?

It's strange that you would call us out like this without evidence.

(Btw, for anyone reading, this is an alt of (Syntex) the person that scammed and sold a "private" detected cheat In (Apex Legends Forum)

User Mass DM'd all members in my discord saying this was a rat, but did not provide any proof, and just harassed customers.

Please show proof before making claims, I would very much be interested in seeing the reply with the given proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pulsus View Post
used it for around 5 hours, worked good, end to end service is instant 5/5.
Thank you for the review

Media from a customer
Old 05/13/2023, 10:36   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've been using it for the past two days and I must say, it's definitely worth the money I spent. However, there are a couple of areas that could use improvement.

Firstly, the enemy detection occasionally locks onto the wrong subject instead of the intended enemy. Secondly, the aiming function doesn't work as well in close range, although I'm not sure if this is due to my settings.

On the bright side, this software doesn't interfere with EAC, making it a safer option. Hopefully that future updates will bring improvements, and I'm certainly planning to continue using it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/13/2023, 14:40   #49

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by luchuwansui View Post
I've been using it for the past two days and I must say, it's definitely worth the money I spent. However, there are a couple of areas that could use improvement.

Firstly, the enemy detection occasionally locks onto the wrong subject instead of the intended enemy. Secondly, the aiming function doesn't work as well in close range, although I'm not sure if this is due to my settings.

On the bright side, this software doesn't interfere with EAC, making it a safer option. Hopefully that future updates will bring improvements, and I'm certainly planning to continue using it.

Thank you for the honest review with positive and insightful feedback, we are infact adding a fov scaling option in the next coming updates, so it will always go for the intended targets, as for the occasional locking onto the wrong subject, the AI will also be getting more training in the near future, this means we can lower the confidence of the AI yet still lock onto the correct object at a faster rate then we currently can now.

I hope our update speed is not too concerning, but everything is deffo coming to plan! thank you for the feedback again
Old 05/16/2023, 22:44   #50

A short clip someone made, along with others, for an extra week on the key.

Old 05/16/2023, 22:56   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This is perfect ive used it for a long period of time no issues and easy setup i recommend
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2023, 02:14   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Works with controller?
Old 05/17/2023, 02:43   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZackyyYT View Post
This is perfect ive used it for a long period of time no issues and easy setup i recommend

Thank you for the review, I see you are a user from our discord, mind sending me a trade request?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgbgamingchair View Post
Works with controller?

Currently, you have to use keymap software to make this work with controller, but we have a controller update releasing in a few days now.

We are also upgrading our Aimbot with UI, and Arduino when this update drops also
Old 05/17/2023, 15:50   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzsstre View Post
Thank you for the review, I see you are a user from our discord, mind sending me a trade request?

Currently, you have to use keymap software to make this work with controller, but we have a controller update releasing in a few days now.

We are also upgrading our Aimbot with UI, and Arduino when this update drops also
Could you elaborate what it means Arduino? Is it that external raspberry pie thing that would hold the code and act as input device?
Old 05/17/2023, 18:13   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luchuwansui View Post

Because look like Pasted AI aimbot .
Old 05/22/2023, 03:00   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Im about to buy a month and was wondering what the settings are from this video.
Old 06/15/2023, 01:21   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how can i buy it and wehre dont have any working discord ore website link
Old 07/08/2023, 02:30   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i want to download the cheeto but cant join the discord
Old 07/25/2023, 11:27   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

where buy?website or discord
Old 08/11/2023, 02:00   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

THey really just left huh lmao.
Closed Thread

Tags
ai aimbot, aim assist cheat, aim assist tool, apex pixelbot, mnk aim assist.