Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Apex Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PredatorAim | PRIVATE SLOTTED | EXTERNAL

Discussion on PredatorAim | PRIVATE SLOTTED | EXTERNAL within the Apex Legends Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 77
PredatorAim | PRIVATE SLOTTED | EXTERNAL

WEBSITE FOR PRICES AND PURCHASE

DISCORD:
DISCORD NAME: Henryyy#6079
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2022, 19:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Top 2 cheats i've used for Apex, easy to setup and staff is TOP quality. I would recommend this. 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2022, 07:30   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Used it since day 1. Amazing chair and easy to use. A lot options for settings to make it seem as legit as possible. I highly recommend if you're looking for a high quality chair.
Old 12/18/2022, 11:31   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Great option for closest cheating. Devs very active in chat and very transparent. Rare to find these days. Cheat works flawlessly. Happy to respond to DMs if your wanting more information. ��
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2022, 11:47   #5 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 220
+REP
One of the greatest coders I've ever experienced. Had a small problem in the past with his valo cheat and he spent hours helping me to sort out my problem.

If you take care of your account and want to stay on the safe side ill can 100% recommend sticking with Predator Aim.

Like the one who commented before me, it's rare to find a community like that, and I will stick to them.

To say something about the cheat. It works like a charm. Nothing to complain about 10/10

I will update the review later on when I have some more experience with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2022, 11:04   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashen456 View Post
+REP
One of the greatest coders I've ever experienced. Had a small problem in the past with his valo cheat and he spent hours helping me to sort out my problem.

If you take care of your account and want to stay on the safe side ill can 100% recommend sticking with Predator Aim.

Like the one who commented before me, it's rare to find a community like that, and I will stick to them.

To say something about the cheat. It works like a charm. Nothing to complain about 10/10

I will update the review later on when I have some more experience with it.

Thanks for the Nice review! Really appriciate it!

We want to build a community of trust and joyment. Where everyone has a voice and every person is threated with the respect they deserve for sticking with us.

As for now i can say that our community is 10/10 and we love all of you!
Old 12/24/2022, 10:33   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/24/2022, 16:11   #8

Christmas sale

An appriciation for everyone who’s been with us and for the new ones coming in, we would like to do a 30% off on all our products including Apex and Valorant.

(Valid until 27. Desember, make a ticket in discord for purchase)
@
Old 01/02/2023, 14:27   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

By far the best chair to use if you want to level up your account without getting banned ! Pfizer is literally the most patient person I’ve met on here. He set everything up for me and never once was rude about me being a total idiot lol! Overall aimbot is 10/10 because of how natural it looks and the ESP is 9/10 simply because I would like to see the names of the players in case there is a twitch/YouTuber that I’m about to kill. I won’t be using any other chair after using this ! Truly a game changer !
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2023, 23:44   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+rep

best chair ive used so far the people in discord are very patient and walk you through if you need help step by step. its gonna be the only chair i use on apex for awhille
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2023, 19:23   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Glad I took a chance PredatorAim

I am extremely pleased with my decision to give PredatorAim a try. The quality of the aim is unparalleled and it's clear to me, as someone who has tried numerous options for Apex, that the developer has put a lot of effort into creating a safe and high-quality product. One thing that sets PredatorAim apart is that it maintains its effectiveness even at lower smooth values, which tend to quickly lose their ability to convincingly mimic human aim with other products. The glow feature is simple yet very clean, and the recoil assist is also well done. If you're looking for a private chair with a low user count that delivers exceptional results, I highly recommend getting a slot while they are still available. There are limited spots and, based on the quality of this product, I suspect they will fill up quickly and remain in high demand.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2023, 21:10   #12 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Best realistic aim +rep

A little pricey but worth it. Very smooth and it doesn't look obvious even at low smooth.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/09/2023, 06:04   #13 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+1 vouch for PredAim.

support, security and dev is top tier, product is best use for closet cheating.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/11/2023, 13:58   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by vscribb View Post
I am extremely pleased with my decision to give PredatorAim a try. The quality of the aim is unparalleled and it's clear to me, as someone who has tried numerous options for Apex, that the developer has put a lot of effort into creating a safe and high-quality product. One thing that sets PredatorAim apart is that it maintains its effectiveness even at lower smooth values, which tend to quickly lose their ability to convincingly mimic human aim with other products. The glow feature is simple yet very clean, and the recoil assist is also well done. If you're looking for a private chair with a low user count that delivers exceptional results, I highly recommend getting a slot while they are still available. There are limited spots and, based on the quality of this product, I suspect they will fill up quickly and remain in high demand.
Thank you for your nice review and sorry for late answers!

I will again thank you for the nice review and very detailed. Its great to see that you've taken your time to write and ofcourse test and use all our features.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsety View Post
Best realistic aim +rep
Thanks! We want to keep it as real as possible
A little pricey but worth it. Very smooth and it doesn't look obvious even at low smooth.
Yes, but price is also quality! Thanks for the nice review!
Quote:
Originally Posted by infamou5 View Post
+1 vouch for PredAim.

support, security and dev is top tier, product is best use for closet cheating.
Thanks! Security is our number #1 priority over features.
Old 01/11/2023, 18:10   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how could i buy it by alipay