Shaiya Private Server - Instructions - English

02/22/2011 14:53 Xiolinkimiko#946
Quote:
Originally Posted by suresh1996 View Post
change the gamepublic ip in game.ini and start ur server.
then use a local ip exe
dont forget to type /vchkoff in login and /nprotectoff in game command
Dont listen to him anybody, he wants to control your computer using a program ..
02/22/2011 15:09 suresh1996#947
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiolinkimiko View Post
Dont listen to him anybody, he wants to control your computer using a program ..
haha its actually he's is talking abt team viewer
:D
02/22/2011 15:12 Xiolinkimiko#948
Quote:
Originally Posted by suresh1996 View Post
haha its actually he's is talking abt team viewer
:D
dude you didnt even tell me what it was all you said was "I will control your computer", so excuse me for not wanting you to control my freaking computer .. and Trust me or just die? good one.
02/22/2011 19:21 milkins#949

i am make new video for my problem in shaiya server Video is realy and all shown my error,update error and game start error so if you help me tranks This is me

My Skype is life.is.love.95 add me for help me thx :]]
02/22/2011 23:05 SrShaden#950
@ Xio... Suresh is right...

You need to edit the game.exe of your shaiya and put in your IP... just put 127.0.0.1
and also edit the files in SHAIYA_SERVER/SERVER/PSM_CLIENT/bin/config... then open Game.ini and look for "GamePublicIP=" and put 127.0.0.1
so it looks like this: GamePublicIP=127.0.0.1

All the IP's you see should all be 127.0.0.1 for local game play... start with that.
02/22/2011 23:14 SrShaden#951
@ Milkins... everything in that video is wrong...

ALL the IP needs to be 127.0.0.1

The ONLY exception is Public IP.... IF you want to run it public.

Next thing I noticed is when you look at your Server Patch Config and select GameGroups01... Bottom part "DB Section" Account is "Shaiya" and Passwd is "Shaiya123"

Same thing if you click Database, DB section Account = Shaiya Passwd = Shaiya123
02/23/2011 03:44 suresh1996#952
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkins View Post
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

i am make new video for my problem in shaiya server Video is realy and all shown my error,update error and game start error so if you help me tranks This is me

My Skype is life.is.love.95 add me for help me thx :]]
i think someone told good bye
02/23/2011 03:49 suresh1996#953
Quote:
Originally Posted by SrShaden View Post
@ Milkins... everything in that video is wrong...

ALL the IP needs to be 127.0.0.1

The ONLY exception is Public IP.... IF you want to run it public.

Next thing I noticed is when you look at your Server Patch Config and select GameGroups01... Bottom part "DB Section" Account is "Shaiya" and Passwd is "Shaiya123"

Same thing if you click Database, DB section Account = Shaiya Passwd = Shaiya123
here it follows:

local Game exe is attached, its ip edited to 127.0.0.1

and if u want to run public change the GamePublicIP in game.ini
and just put ur ip only in game ip in Server_Mgr, dont paste on all
dont forget to forward port, search to see which ports to be forwarded
02/25/2011 00:45 MaesterSeymour#954
OK when i do install. for server i get terminatinng abnormally

line 26 and or 29
02/25/2011 08:16 paketon#955
Quote:
Originally Posted by darude0306 View Post
I have one "last" problem guys. Almost got it working (I think).

1.) I can log on with my Admin account (or any I created)
2.) I can create a toon (even UM is unlocked) but...
3.) Now I get a message like below:

This only happens when I press "Game Start" when I selected a toon....I can stay ingame as long as I want without DC, as long as I don't try to play with the toon.

I have tried /nprotectoff in Server Patch Config already...

Does ANYONE have a solution for this pls?? I would be very grateful, since I have the feeling that I am very close to playing. I just want to keep it locally to have some fun and get to understand all server stuff....

Thanks very much guys !!

Edit: A local EP3 and Ep4 Game.exe would also be highly appreciated. Maybe I edited something wrong, which makes it disconnect. A prepared 127.0.0.1 Game.exe for EP3 and EP4 would be highly appreciated !!
i got this problem too.. just after i pick the toon and press game start xD.. what we can do?
02/25/2011 08:21 sandmansteyr1#956
Quote:
Originally Posted by paketon View Post
i got this problem too.. just after i pick the toon and press game start xD.. what we can do?
02/25/2011 17:48 MaesterSeymour#957
Ok i got a few slight issues. if i can get sum 1 to add me on skype:sykodeadman.

That would be awesome.. i got a few questions. ive looked up guides and so on but this doesnt make any sense at the moment...

Everything is basicly set up.. Just need help with like 2-4 things and im good
02/26/2011 06:03 stormi3#958
I have done the restart on my comp and then went to server patch config, and everything is paused and nothing will start please help me, i would like to figure this out before my husbands birthday, he would just love this thank u. I just need to know how to get them off of pause or how to restart Please-Thank You
03/04/2011 16:29 zarazagan#959
sorry but i havent understood what to do in server patch config.....can any1 explain me?
03/05/2011 14:48 zarazagan#960
plz answer fast, i need to know in some time(i am creatind p server to school note)