Nano2 | Newschool | International | Open Beta:21.02.2023 | Grand Opening:03.03.2023

02/19/2023 17:33 LILMONSTRR#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeMeDownx3 View Post
Straight-up nonsense; even the in-game UI is the same; perhaps this is due to the N2 file base.But, like i already mentioned, the binary will show everything because, without other tools, you're not able to change a lot there.

In my mind, it's too dangerous to start with files like that, but maybe it will be a lesson for you, and you will do the needed work in the future to realize your project and stop using "finished files" you can buy in any forum.*

And if you ask me, it's a shame for this forum that they still accept advertising from servers like that because there is literally no work put into it.

All I can say is that I feel bad for Nova because he put so much effort into just networking these files to see amateurs using it like nothing else and claiming, "It's my own work." Just respect the guy who created the base you're using.
komm sei doch mal endlich still du peinliche witzfigur.

btt: hübsche vorstellung, bin gespannt (ähnlich wie 1 bettlaken)
02/19/2023 19:31 MrPresidentx3#32
Solange dieser Server länger als dieser crap Server von Hidro aka MakeMeDownx3 online ist, wo er nicht nach paar Tagen offline geht um die Spenden zu kassieren, sprich seine eigene Community abzuziehen mache ich mir keine Sorgen.

Viel Glück.
02/20/2023 04:38 hybridinternational#33
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPresidentx3 View Post
Solange dieser Server länger als dieser crap Server von Hidro aka MakeMeDownx3 online ist, wo er nicht nach paar Tagen offline geht um die Spenden zu kassieren, sprich seine eigene Community abzuziehen mache ich mir keine Sorgen.

Viel Glück.
Oh, this guy is Hidro? xD, Holy shit I've been testing hes server once and he closed it after 5 days and just cashgrabbed all donations, he had a developer who fixed everything for him, but he came online and say idgf anymore and just shutted down server and really this dog is allowed to bark there under every single thread? How fucked up is that, one of the biggest scammers around coming here and saying to basically all servers opening that they are garbage.. That's just amazing.
02/20/2023 05:55 Bako1337#34
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999justin View Post
Absolute Lachnummer dieser MakeMeDown aka Hidro
Richtiger Trottel ist dieser junge
02/20/2023 08:29 xSeri0uZ45#35
Das konzept gibt mir irgendwie N2 vibes hmmm :kappa:
02/20/2023 09:52 Myrenias#36
Hidro ist kein SA = Server hat schonmal gute Chancen, etwas zu werden. Good Luck.
02/20/2023 11:55 aiM.#37
Viel Glück Vorstellung Gefällt mir sehr denk werde die Beta mal antesten :)
02/20/2023 16:19 GeneralSolid#38
Also an diesen Crytektypen: ICH suche einen Server der nicht wie ein Idle-Game wirkt. Ich will vor allem Abwechslung und am roten Faden durch n Newschool geführt zu werden ist wirklich sehr nah an nem Idlegame dran. 1. Farmmap und Dungeon, EQ+9 uppen, 2. Farmmap und Dungeon, EQ+9 uppen,... Das ist der ganze Inhalt eurer Server. Dabei immer teurer, die Dropps im Dungeon lassen sich vorhersehen und man braucht keine zwei Gehirnzellen, um dort zu farmen.
Ich habe noch Newschools in Erinnerung wo man mehr zu tun hatte, als immer wieder das selbe nur in ner anderen Farbe, um dann irgendwann PvP zocken zu können.
02/20/2023 17:51 1999justin#39
Wir halten einfach einmal fest: Der Server hier ist komplett crap aber wird selbst in der beta schon aussterben :D
Aber naja versucht ihr es mal^^
02/20/2023 20:33 Mida$#40
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakeMeDownx3 View Post
Straight-up nonsense; even the in-game UI is the same; perhaps this is due to the N2 file base.But, like i already mentioned, the binary will show everything because, without other tools, you're not able to change a lot there.

In my mind, it's too dangerous to start with files like that, but maybe it will be a lesson for you, and you will do the needed work in the future to realize your project and stop using "finished files" you can buy in any forum.*

And if you ask me, it's a shame for this forum that they still accept advertising from servers like that because there is literally no work put into it.

All I can say is that I feel bad for Nova because he put so much effort into just networking these files to see amateurs using it like nothing else and claiming, "It's my own work." Just respect the guy who created the base you're using.
bla bla bla, nova couldn't fix networking since 3servers, we did it in 1 hour
Feel free to use leaked n2 files by me but then don't be surprised that you don't have tools and other shit
02/20/2023 20:34 KoeniqZenoq#41
Wieso heulen eigentlich immer die gleichen wegen Files, lass die doch die Files benutzen, die sie wollen, hä, i mean entweder es floppt oder es floppt nicht, da machen die Files keinen Unterschied
02/20/2023 20:53 M2Trading#42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mida$ View Post
bla bla bla, nova couldn't fix networking since 3servers, we did it in 1 hour
Feel free to use leaked n2 files by me but then don't be surprised that you don't have tools and other shit
Yep you did :)
02/20/2023 23:32 M2Trading#43
Gl with the server, looks pretty dope kappa
02/21/2023 01:01 M2Trading#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mida$ View Post
for sure [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
and where is your super-server when you can fix or develop anything?
02/21/2023 15:31 Nano2Global#45
Dear Community,

The client download for our Open Beta is now available on the following link:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Registrations are also available:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Beta will Open Today at 18:00 CET.
There will be also rewards for playing the Beta!
Check out our Discord regarding those rewards: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]