Warzone 2 DMA Cheat

01/23/2023 06:16 magic17#31
Quote:
Originally Posted by renderr View Post
User is referring to scammers do not buy from him.
Ya seemed fishy to me too. 500$ invite fee. With just single pic of some esp.
02/09/2023 22:39 LloydXmas#32
Which forum could t find it?
02/14/2023 17:03 saifsyed8904#33
Selling one onsite requires approval tho dm for the website url.
02/17/2023 18:18 Thiccz#34
Currently doing some tests on cod with DMA. only reading some stuff in so far but haven't implemented any features yet. Will keep you updated
02/19/2023 20:45 saifsyed8904#35
Quote:
Originally Posted by MystifiedSky View Post
I'm on the look out for a warzone 2 DMA cheat, I don't care about other cheats so if you dont develop a DMA cheat don't even try commenting.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/20/2023 10:27 0x41^4#36
you've got to be mentally retarded to pay $500 for a cod cheat
04/05/2023 03:17 Jozxc#37
We will make cod cheat for 70-100$. This month ;)
04/11/2023 17:40 PureWhiskeyDiet#38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jozxc View Post
We will make cod cheat for 70-100$. This month ;)
That's great news! Do you have any other details? Features?

For whatever reason, the current Cod DMA market seems to be lagging behind in features - opting for just player ESP (box, health, dist) and minimal aimbot.

The big features seemingly left out are 2d radar overlay, Tac map overlay, item/loot ESP, triggerbot and any automation (directional alerts, etc).

At a bare minimum, they should reflect some of the popular externals, since most of them do no memory writing anyway (if that's a fear). Give us a reason to want to invest in the DMA space for Cod.
08/22/2023 07:10 xH@ter#39
I’ve been waiting to get a spot on cursed solutions dma for about a month now and still haven’t heard anything :/
Any updates on other cod dma providers?

***update***
So I finally got in and the reseller I bought from couldn’t really help me with the issues I was having. After joining the actually providers discord, I was able to get all the help I needed!
I got it up and running now and am extremely happy with it!
Awesome product, I use it with a hdmi fuser and it has been awesome soo far.
A little complicated to get up and running but when you join the providers discord they will help you with your questions.

Hope this helps anyone else looking to grab from saifsyed!
Awesome product!
01/29/2024 21:54 Mcganzia05zarau#40
Hi, can y'all name some providers?

Thanks a lot!!
02/04/2024 03:00 Jozxc#41
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
02/06/2024 12:44 Kim268#42
Its not worth to buy dma cheats. They are too expensive.
You can get cheaper chair which works and has a great security.
But dma cheats can be useful if you play tournaments. You can bypass PC check.
02/08/2024 22:10 Ninobrown222#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
There is no reason to make a DMA cheat when it's plenty easy to keep a "normal" cheat undetected

If Ricochet ever becomes as good as the latest versions of EAC or RIOT Vanguard, you will begin to see DMA cheats. Until then I'm pretty sure there are zero
How?
02/10/2024 00:37 zebleer#44
Phantom Overlay's DMA cheat for COD will be here pretty soon. Will try to remember to link it once it's up. Can also just watch our Telegram announcements

The cheat will be read only just like all of my other cheats making the DMA cheat software itself undetectable

I will do my best to help my users navigate the "custom" firmware market

The cheat will also be affordable, likely 32€. There is no reason at all for DMA cheat software to be sold for these crazy high prices :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x41^4 View Post
you've got to be mentally retarded to pay $500 for a cod cheat
I have changed sides. We about to make it back on CMG brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninobrown222 View Post
How?
Don't worry about it anymore. My users bullied me into making something for DMA & I really ended up enjoying it so... here we are
02/11/2024 02:37 Pcub#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Phantom Overlay's DMA cheat for COD will be here pretty soon. Will try to remember to link it once it's up. Can also just watch our Telegram announcements

The cheat will be read only just like all of my other cheats making the DMA cheat software itself undetectable

I will do my best to help my users navigate the "custom" firmware market

The cheat will also be affordable, likely 32€. There is no reason at all for DMA cheat software to be sold for these crazy high prices :)

I have changed sides. We about to make it back on CMG brother

Don't worry about it anymore. My users bullied me into making something for DMA & I really ended up enjoying it so... here we are
Will you be offer lifetime sub for the DMA Cheese?