FP - Apex Legends Cheat [Silent Aimbot, Recoil Control, No Spread, Item ESP, Spoofer]

03/16/2020 11:08 challenjour616#1561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erpal View Post
If you can’t aim at all that’s maybe your ingame binding.

If you don’t see your aim lock to people that’s because silent aim is activated.

I personally bind Aimbot on RM.

Yes LM mean left mouse which mean the Aimbot will be enabled once you click left mouse.
Thanks. Problem solved.
03/17/2020 05:11 RCX7#1562
Can you accept my request on Discord? I am Poppedrocks
03/17/2020 20:14 sp3sh#1563
Issues at the moment:
- Thermal Scopes don't show the thermal image
- Up close combat, no target lock happens so when you are in a building playing peekaboo chasing each other if they are real close it won't lock
- When target is partially visible through a window/door/building gap the aimbot will not always register that the target is shootable
03/17/2020 22:14 YOYOME#1564
Yea aimbot is bad so is silent aim atm and still can’t get my issue fixed and it seems like banek wants me to purchase another key when I still have time on my other key and it looks like it’s saying invalid because my time was not compensated properly so does he not know what he is talking about ? Guess I have to buy another key which is dumb it’s saying I have to register or it says invalid key so that means I have to buy another key and rebind it to the loader I’m confused and banek is no help
03/18/2020 00:39 banek192#1565
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOYOME View Post
Yea aimbot is bad so is silent aim atm and still can’t get my issue fixed and it seems like banek wants me to purchase another key when I still have time on my other key and it looks like it’s saying invalid because my time was not compensated properly so does he not know what he is talking about ? Guess I have to buy another key which is dumb it’s saying I have to register or it says invalid key so that means I have to buy another key and rebind it to the loader I’m confused and banek is no help
I told you that this issue with key only can be fixed with loader coder, im nothing can do here if it doesnt show hwid error for me.
03/18/2020 00:58 Dealerofcrack#1566
Guys, i keep getting banned every few days. Do you think deleting apex and redownloading on new file after cc cleaner would help?
03/18/2020 01:17 KitzuYu#1567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dealerofcrack View Post
Guys, i keep getting banned every few days. Do you think deleting apex and redownloading on new file after cc cleaner would help?
how many days, in between u getting ban for?
Are u using a new account like leveling from 0 with cheeto?
03/18/2020 06:48 YOYOME#1568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dealerofcrack View Post
ok im going to be blunt with you here reinstalling windows buying new hard drives using ccleaner will not help you. What you have is eac tracing files anytime you make a new profile whether you spoof or not they will find you and ban you its happened to me before. what you need to do is buy new hardware motherboard and boot drive specifically you could buy new ssd as well to if you want but that's what i did and i never been banned while using fp. Also when you buy the new hardware you can also install windows again and be fine then you wont be getting banned spoofers only help if you are not hwid banned and also not having eac tracing files

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
I told you that this issue with key only can be fixed with loader coder, im nothing can do here if it doesnt show hwid error for me.
ok well they need to do something and fix it because now i cant even use fp now because it keep saying rebind key and also register which i already did but my key says invalid
03/18/2020 08:34 khoiluu23#1569
I followed the instruction but when im in game nothing happen, i dont see the menu or anything, feel like a normal game. idk if im doing anything wrong
03/18/2020 12:33 xXKuba10Xx#1570
+rep

Silent doesnt work through windows but all in all its a pretty good hack!
03/18/2020 13:30 BlackJJack#1571
Quote:
ok im going to be blunt with you here reinstalling windows buying new hard drives using ccleaner will not help you. What you have is eac tracing files anytime you make a new profile whether you spoof or not they will find you and ban you its happened to me before. what you need to do is buy new hardware motherboard and boot drive specifically you could buy new ssd as well to if you want but that's what i did and i never been banned while using fp. Also when you buy the new hardware you can also install windows again and be fine then you wont be getting banned spoofers only help if you are not hwid banned and also not having eac tracing files

ok well they need to do something and fix it because now i cant even use fp now because it keep saying rebind key and also register which i already did but my key says invalid
Invalid key!!!I still haven't solved this problem!
03/18/2020 15:46 YOYOME#1572
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJJack View Post
Invalid key!!!I still haven't solved this problem!
Yep I’m pissed as well basically banek’s response was he has to wait for coder because he is a reseller and basically that was it so I guess I’m shit out of luck and can’t use FP no more until coder fixes the loader issue is what I was told
03/18/2020 16:21 BlackJJack#1573
Quote:
Yep I’m pissed as well basically banek’s response was he has to wait for coder because he is a reseller and basically that was it so I guess I’m shit out of luck and can’t use FP no more until coder fixes the loader issue is what I was told
Now prompt me "waing for rebind by provider".

Quote:
Originally Posted by banek192 View Post
reboot pc, if still doesnt work - pm me your key.
Where are you?You haven't returned my mail all day. Help me solve the problem of rebinding!
03/18/2020 18:11 YOYOME#1574
Yep and of course no help from banek to solve the rebinding of my key to the loader he says if I don’t a hwid error he can’t help me which is dumb hardly any response from him on here and god knows how long till the coder or whoever is behind FP actually contacts and helps me get the rebinding process fixed I just have my time wasted
03/18/2020 18:46 Dealerofcrack#1575
The people saying “invalid code” and all that shit i know when that happened to me a few weeks ago i even went as far as to buy another 24 hour pass to see if that was it. After uninstalling loader and redownloading i realized the loader had changed. Dont know if it updated or what. Try redownloading loader and it should work.

As for my shit, i just upgraded my pc before doing this whole apex cheat thing. So its not really in the plans for me to re buy all that hardware. I guess ill be banned at level 30 or every 3 or 4 days until i stop playing